On this episode Jordan, Will and I question each other on whether certain things – people, places, books or anything else – are underrated or overrated. The concept is adapted from Conversations With Tyler and, while slightly different, offers an entertaining listen, covering everything from the artist Deadmau5 to Thomas Piketty’s Capital. Please be sure to review!
- Will gets asked about central banks, OECD, climate change, Thomas Piketty’s Capital, LBJ, JFK and New York pizza.
- Jordan is asked whether real estate, Geelong vs Melbourne, fracking, the barefoot investor, Netflix, Deadmau5, the National Party, and the Founding Fathers are overrated or underrated.
- And I get asked about religion, water polo, Francis Fukuyama’s The End of History, former New York Mayor Rudi Giuliani, economist Thomas Sowell and NATO.
Resources/People/Articles Mentioned in the Podcast
- The Frackers by Gregory Zuckerman
- More from Less by Andrew McAfee
- Leadership by Rudi Guiliani
- The End of History by Francis Fukuyama
- The Denationalization of Money by Fredrich Hayek
- Jordan’s analysis on the Australian housing market – Safe as Houses?
Image source: Techcrunch